Iasonas Kouveliotis -Lysikatos received his diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering from National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) in 2013. Since then he has been working at the Electric Power Division of NTUA in the area of Distributed Energy Resources. He has participated in several European research projects such as DREAM, SmarterEMC2, ERIGrid and Compile. His research interests include: Microgrids and distributed application techniques applications in smart grids with increased DG penetration, Decentralized control and ancillary services provision in distribution grids, Development of Multi-Agent Systems for decentralized energy management applications using blockchain technology and smart contracts. He is member of the technical chamber of Greece (TEE) and an IEEE student member.
- I. N. Kouveliotis-Lysikatos, D. I. Koukoula and N. D. Hatziargyriou, "A Double-layered Fully Distributed Voltage Control Method for Active Distribution Networks", in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2017.
- K. E. Antoniadou-Plytaria, I. N. Kouveliotis-Lysikatos, P. S. Georgilakis and N. D. Hatziargyriou, "Distributed and Decentralized Voltage Control of Smart Distribution Networks: Models, Methods, and Future Research," in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 2999-3008, Nov. 2017.
- Kouveliotis-Lysikatos, N. Hatziargyriou, "Fully Distributed Economic Dispatch of Distributed Generators in Active Distribution Networks Considering Losses", IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 2016.
- Anastasiou Α., Kouveliotis-Lysikatos I., Karakitsios I. and Hatziargyriou Ν., "Comparing a Simplified Decentralized with an Optimal Centralized Technique for After Fault Reconfiguration of Radial Distribution Grids", 11th Mediterranean Conference on Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Energy Conversion, November 2018, Dubrovnik.
- Kouveliotis-Lysikatos and N. Hatziargyriou, "A Distributed Load Flow Solver for Smart Grid Applications," 2018 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe (ISGT-Europe), Sarajevo, 2018, pp. 1-6.
- I. Kouveliotis-Lysikatos, D. Koukoula, I. Vlachos, A. Dimeas, N. Hatziargyriou and S. Makrynikas, "Decentralised distribution system operation techniques: results from the Meltemi community smart grids pilot site," in CIRED - Open Access Proceedings Journal, vol. 2017, no. 1, pp. 1673-1677, 10 2017.
- I. Kouveliotis-Lysikatos and N. Hatziargyriou, "Distributed economic dispatch considering transmission losses", 2017 IEEE Manchester PowerTech, Manchester, 2017, pp. 1-6. 5. Kouveliotis-Lysikatos, I. Koukoula, D. Dimeas, A. Hatziargyriou, N. Makrynikas, S.: "Overview of Decentralized Distribution System Operation Techniques", IET Conference Proceedings, 2016, p. 215 (4.) -215 (4.).
- N. Hatziargyriou, A. Dimeas, I. Vlachos, I. Kouveliotis-Lysikatos, D. Koukoula, S. Makrynikas, M. Kouveletsou, "MAGIC – A Microgrid AGent Intelligent Control Device ", CIGRE Session 2016, Paris, France.
- I. Kouveliotis-Lysikatos and N. Hatziargyriou, "Decentralized economic dispatch of distributed generators based on population dynamics", 2015 18th International Conference on Intelligent System Application to Power Systems (ISAP), Porto, 2015, pp. 1-6.
- I. Kouveliotis-Lysikatos, P. Kotsampopoulos and N. Hatziargyriou, "Harmonic Study in LV networks with high penetration of PV systems," 2015 IEEE Eindhoven PowerTech, Eindhoven, 2015, pp. 1-6.
- Messinis, G. Kleftakis, V. Kouveliotis-Lysikatos, I. Rigas, A. Vassilakis, A. Kotsampopoulos, P.; Hatziargyriou, N.: "Multi-microgrid laboratory infrastructure for smart grid applications", IET Conference Proceedings, 2014, p. 37 (6.) - 37 (6.).
- Kleftakis, V., G. Messinis, A. Vassilakis, P. Kotsampopoulos, A. Rigas, I. Kouveliotis-Lysikatos, V. Papaspiliotopoulos, G. Korres, and N. Hatziargyriou. "The NTUA Microgrid Laboratory", Symposium on Microgrids, Tianjin 2014.